Matt Mason

Default Building custom kitchen - need sources for cabinet without doorsor shelves

McQualude wrote:

Matt Mason spaketh...

Been checking around the various manufacturer websites, but they don't
have much into on just getting the cabinet bodies.
I am specifically looking for:

I hate to say this, but it sounds as if you are asking others to do your
homework. You might have to pick up a phone or send off some emails at the
least and ask these questions directly.

I prefer a 3rd party opinions. I figure someone here has built their
own kitchen.

Right now, my only local source for Kraftmaid or Mill's Pride is Home
Depot. Here they are pretty horrid. They hire kids who dropped out of
high school and know nothing of the products they are in charge of.

As for sending off emails... I usually get some poor girl in marketing
who can't send me a detailed catalog of producs, but can refer me to the
local dealer (who happens to be Home Depot). The building industry is
not the most user friendly industry out there.