Mungo Henning

Default Wiring question - interior lighting - PIR-activate d

"Allen" wrote in message
Thanks for those directions. It does sound a bit complicated and I'm
not at all sure whether the existing lights are one-way or two-way
switched.

One-way switched is what I described - the light only has one existing
switch to work it.
Two-way (or three, or four) means that the light can be switched on or off
by two (or more)
switches - slightly more complicated wiring for it.

But perhaps I'll try to figure it out. I'm not an
electrician, though I have done a fair bit of DIY wiring..

It should be fine to do. Start it at daybreak to give yourself a few hours
of natural light... :-)

Mungo