jim

Default Where to buy unfinished wood flooring - please help!

'nuther Bob wrote:

On 11 Jul 2003 20:44:36 -0700, (no1herenow)
wrote:

(For you HD shoppers, my strategy is to go to a large lumberyard, get
a written quote lower than HD's price; they will beat it by 10%, and
then you use the coupon). Unfortunately, they have now limited the
total savings amount. I used to buy bundles by the hundreds that way.

Where do you get "the coupon" ? Is it good for other material
purchases or is this something only for flooring ?

Bob

if you talking about home depot giving you a 10 percent off the price of
something someplace else???? its for an ADVERTISED Price.......
not a price that was quoted on a recepit.....