Mike P

Default TRVs

Hey aren't you the same Dave Plowman that said the following:

Not all newsreaders support threading, and not all like using it.

You carry on being the odd one out. Do you drive on the right hand side of

the road too?

These are criticisms made against me for not making reference to a previous
thread and yet you done exactly the same in a thread about TRV's posted
09/12/2003 ?????

What's it like to be caught out and embarrassed.

HYPOCRITE

Mike P.
************************************

Below is the content of your thread without reference to the subject!.

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
Job went fine with no snags. The funny design of TRVs was actually a help,
as the 'top hat' olives are easy to remove without damaging the pipe - you
simply saw through the top part and slightly down the side and they break
with a screwdriver.

Since the new TRVs are reversible, I took the opportunity to swap ends on
three of the rads where this would make them more accessible. I've also
put them horizontal this time - be interested to see if they control the
temp any more accurately being sited slightly further away from the heat
source.

The water when drained down was amazingly clean - as were the dribbles
from the rads. A tribute to Fernox in a pretty old system. I'll put in the
fresh tomorrow after a final check for leaks.

--
*If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now *
Dave Plowman London SW 12