MaryL

Default green mark on tub surface

"jim" wrote in message ...

well this one in the third bathroom was hardly used and in fine shape,
and i think i saw the harvest gold was selling at american standard..
and yes we still have a 30 yr. old refrigerator(green).. works perfect,
i must have changed every part in it over the 30 yrs we been here.. it
now sits in the garage, got tired of looking at it... put in a new
whirlpool conquest(side by side)... dont think this one will last
another 30 yrs....

I have a 25-year-old Amana refrigerator/freezer. The color gives it away,
but it works great. I have not had any repairs in all that time (and even
the ice maker works fine). I hope it keeps on tickin!

MaryL