jim

Default green mark on tub surface

Chuck wrote:

Come on... No one is that excited about the condition of their 'harvest
gold' bath tub. Harvest gold went out with shag carpet and the Ford Pinto.

"jim" wrote in message ...
i got this green mark on a harvest gold bathtub.... the tub is in
perfect shape and looks really nice, but it seems the copper or brass
inside the fixtures must be oxidizing and leaving a deposit right where
the water faucet lets the water hit the bottom of the tub...
Question: what can i do to get rid of this green copper oxidation
stain??? i dont want to use anything too strrong on the tub as its in
real nice shape...

well this one in the third bathroom was hardly used and in fine shape,
and i think i saw the harvest gold was selling at american standard..
and yes we still have a 30 yr. old refrigerator(green).. works perfect,
i must have changed every part in it over the 30 yrs we been here.. it
now sits in the garage, got tired of looking at it... put in a new
whirlpool conquest(side by side)... dont think this one will last
another 30 yrs....