Edwin Pawlowski

Default Tile versus carpet?

"No-Name" wrote in message
Esthetics aside, assuming equal quality carpet and tile
products, how much more (percentage) should I expect to pay for tile

versus
carpeting (materials + installation)? Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by "equal quality" when you are comparing apples
and tangerines. By tile, do you mean rubber, ceramic, stone, or composite
of sorts?

I think you need to make a visit to a reputable floor covering dealer to see
what is available. There are many wood products that will go on your slab
floor also. They can be installed by the homeowner with no special tools
also. www.mannington.com for a start.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome