Michael

Default Bathroom Vent Under Soffet - Not working. ? - removing soffit?

Hello,

My soffets are aluminum that are corrugated with small perforations.

Is there a way of removing a section of soffit? They seem to be set into a
track and linked together. If I could remove a section then I would have a
better idea of what I am dealing with.

Mike

"CLSSM00X7" wrote in message
I have ran fishtape through soffits before and then attached a makeshift
mophead on it and then pulled it through to clean the track. You may need

pull it a few times but I bet it is full of dirt and dust and

whatever..they
get dirty fast with a little greae in them or moisture.

candice