L. M. Rappaport

Default KitchenAid parent company/other brands

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:41:56 -0400, "Dan O."
wrote (with possible editing):

L. M. Rappaport wrote in message ...

I have a top of the line Kitchen Aid, about 3 years old. I've just
had quite a bit of trouble, and while it is mostly working, it still
leaves a lot to be desired. When I called the company, they
refused to talk to me, saying I needed to contact my dealer.
The dealer is a nice enough guy and trying real hard, but he
doesn't know what's wrong either.

You shouldn't have to contact the selling dealer, any KitchenAid authorized
factory service depot should be able to perform service on it, even under
warranty. If you're not happy with the dealer (or they can't determine the
problem) call a different KitchenAid repair depot. You can locate local one
using the link below.

http://ng.appliance411.com/links/jump.cgi?ID=232

Dan O.
-