Thund3rstruck

Default Lack of building permit

CBHvac rambled on about something in
:
This isnt a flame but, think of it this way...
Your homes gonna be around a long time, prob.....
You wont be.

Another reason to follow code...and think about it...while YOU might
be able to do things to code, there are some out there that have a
blatent disreguard for codes, and why they exist. Would you want to
live in a home that was owned by such a person?

I would not.

I am. It's amazing how much time and effort I've spent, making
things right. Even small, irrelevent things, such as replacing 3 good
black colored wires in conduit that were used for hot, neutral, and
ground. Hunting down every junction box and putting a cover on it.
And my all-time favorite...Replacing a floor joist that the previous
owner cut clean thru, to run plumbing.

If you (In general) are going to do a job, it's best to do it right
the first time. Saves a lot of future headache...

NOI