Brad

Default Where to buy plasterboard?

I've not checked sizes but B&Q certainly sell tapered edge plasterboard.

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
A large room in our house has a damaged ceiling (lath and plaster,
without the plaster!). This isn't a big area, and the rest is either
stable or has been replaced already. I need to do a repair with probably
four sheets of 1200x600. SWMBO won't let me do the lot!

I have no wish to skim the whole lot, so I want tapered edge stuff. I'm
in east Kent, and clearly I'm not looking in the right places. The sheds
either have a pitiful selection, or they only have square edge board
(B&Q warehouse in Canterbury). The builders merchants I've tried don't
have it either.

Am I just unlucky, or am I looking in the wrong place, or what?
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...