Andy Hall

Default Boiler probs

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:09:49 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Ms Beeny know anything about building? Please! She knows about kitchens
and paint colours, that's all. A well insulated house is far more
attractive to a buyer.

I think that that depends on the buyer. I have not seen many estate
agent's particulars on properties emphasising insulation. I've seen
plenty extolling the virtues of a Smallbone kitchen. Whether that
is right or wrong or not is one thing, but it would appear that they
find that their customers find fixtures and fittings important as
purchasing criteria.

---

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl