Joseph Meehan

Default National Electrical Code question

As someone else suggested, check with the city people. They should know
if their requirements are the same as national. If so I would say you don't
owe him anything as he agreed to meet code.

Of course even if the city is more strict than the national, then he, as
a professional, should have known and followed the local codes as well.
Does he have a license?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
In rec.woodworking Speedy Jim wrote:

: Did he stiff you on the contract terms? Lawyers decide that stuff.
: Did he do the extra work? Yes? Pay him...

He put the pull box in, charged $350, claimed it wasn't required by code.
When I asked him for an explanation, he walked away from the job with work
undone. A major unprofessional jackass.

-- Andy barss