mike

Default Boiler suits for the female figure

(Zymurgy) wrote in message . com...
"BillR" wrote
Steve and Lizzy wrote:
Daft question, but does anyone know of a supplier of proper boiler
suits to fit the female form ? My wife can't get her hips into any of
mine, and then blames me when she gets dirty !

Never mind the ladies, I can't wear a boiler suit of any size.
I'm not fat but tall and the distance between the shoulders and gusset on
all the suits I've tried is 2-3" too short.
The consequence is that the sensitive parts would be pulled up hard by the
gusset, very uncomfortable ... :-(

I use ex-forces demobbed boiler suits. They must have very tall
aircraft mechanics as i'm 6'1" and there's plenty of ball sag on mine

HTH

If you lived in Leeds Active Workwear at 56 Bradford Road, Pudsey would try to accomadate you..... email or tel 0113 256 6655

..