Dipan Loken Patel

Default Interesting? Amana side by side fridge failure ...

Well, it seems the system is working still, but poorly. The fridge is
essentially room temp while the freezer is slightly cold at the bottom. I'm
not sure what's working and what's not. The water dispenser is not working
and I have to assume that it may have something to do with the problem or is
at least a clue. I just unplugged the unit to defrost any potential
freezing. If it works when I plug it in I guess I may need to replace the
defrost thermostat. We'll see ... I wonder how much those run?