MF

Default Too many devices on telephone line

Have you checked with the software company that furnishes IdentaPop? The
same information is in the data on the phone call, regardless of how many
devices are on it. The software should still work. I would suggest trying
some experiments such as removing devices one at a time until the software
works again. I have a feeling it is not related. I assume you have restarted
the IdentaPop, and or rebooted your computer to make sure things are running
clean again?

Let us know how it goes.

If per chance you are in the DFW area, I wouldn't mind helping you out on
this. I love mysteries.

Maury
Wylie, TX

"Morgan" wrote in message
Awhile back I installed a caller ID program on my computer, IdentaPop,

which
worked great for awhile. Since then I have added other fax machines and
assorted devices to the same phone line, none of which I can do without.
Apparently these devices are causing the caller id info to not be read by
the software. The other caller id boxes in the house continue to work

fine.
I understand that there is a limit to the number of devices that a phone
line can support.

My question is: Is there anything I can do to increase the number of
devices that my phone line can support?

Thanks

Morgan