BigWallop

Default drills / screwdrivers

"ginger_neil" wrote in message
would a 12v cordless do the trick ??
(along with the features you mention)

I use a 12 Volt Bosch I got many years ago, and just recently got new
batteries for, as an exclusive screwdriver, and yes it does have the
features I recommend.

"BigWallop" wrote in message
news

"Ginger_neil" wrote in message
Hi all,
I'm about to move house and will be doing quite a bit of screwing (yes

yes,
very funny) to remove built in wardrobes, replace kitchen cupboard

doors
etc
etc. I always hate using screwdrivers, and becuase I will be needing

buy
a drill anyway, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a drill that

would
also do the job os a screwdriver ?? I dont need anything too flash

(£30
B&Q
job would do), but what features of a drill should I be looking out

for
in
order for it to double up as a screwdriver ??

Thanks in advance...

Controllable Variable Speed and Good Torque (not power rating but torque

in
the gearing).