Krystonia5

Default sliding glass door condensation?

During the winter I started noticing what looked like water droplets or other
signs of moisture inside my sliding glass door (it's a double pane door). I
noted that there was a small gap in the trim on the bottom outside of the door,
so i thought a bit of water may have gotten in. I decided to wait until
summer and hope it would all go away, and then seal up all the holes in the
trim on the outside.

It's been in the mid 90's the past few days, and today i noticed that the water
drops are getting bigger. How can there still be moisture inside, wouldn't
all the hot/cold cycles every day have gotten the moisture out eventually?
How can I eliminate this problem?

Any ideas?
thanks,
Bill