Larry Fox

Default Strange Electrical Question - a bit long

John, I appreciate the speedy response. When I measured, the only
load on the circuit were 6 recessed lighting fixtures. I was
measuring from the "hot" of the circuit to the neutral of the same
circuit and I was reading 30 volts at that point. However, I did not
try to measure with no load whatsoever on the circuit - I will try
that tonight (as well as looking at the switch). I have just never
seen voltage that high between the neutral and the voltage side of an
"open" circuit.

Thanks again for your time . . .