Default Disappointed

indago wrote:

030625 0257 - wrote:

(Shirley Thebaglady) wrote:

I am disappointed in this site. I am a newcomer who comes for help and
do not know who to trust as there too many jokers here. I have not
posted but do need help sometimes.

I thought by your title- Home Repair- that is what you all do here.

Size us up just like you would size up a group of people in a bar. After
some observation, it becomes clear who's the authority and who's the
joker.

Yes...

And there's an old saying about poker too. If, when you sit down at the
table and take a hand, and look around the table for the sucker, and can't
find him, you better fold and leave.

That can't be. I've played plenty of poker games, and I've never seen a
sucker at the table.

Oh... I see what you mean.