Default siding costs

Hi there,

I'm looking into siding for my new garage (14'x24'). As for matching
my house, its exterior is old "broken-glass" stucco.

So far I've gotten the following prices (cdn):
stucco: material and labour = $1500
cedar siding: $0.88/ft, 1000 lin. ft. needed (horizontal 8" lapping)
hardiplank: $0.68/ft, 1000 lin.ft needed (horizontal 8" lapping)
Tonight I'm going to price out vinyl siding.

What other costs should I consider for siding?
Other than cost, I will have to consider maintenance, ease of
installation, and looks. Looks is easy: cedar, then hardiplank then
vinyl siding. Installation: cedar? vinyl, hardiplank. Maintenance:
vinyl, hardiplank, cedar.

thanks