Toby

Default Yet another cheap SDS dril thread...

So, are they any good? I don't want to spend a lot, as I don't do a
lot of drilling, but is this just too good to be true?

Regards,

Colin Swan
Nildram Operations

Probably from the same factory in China as all the others; Argos, Challenge,
Blackspur etc.
Price seems dependant on how many extras in the box, an identical £40 drill
may have £10 of bits, a £50 drill may have a regular chuck adapter.
Very heavy compared to the Bosch and DW types, but good for occasional
battering of merciless objects.
At least with B&Q you'll get the perpetual 1 or 2 yr guarantee - it wears
out, get refunded, buy exact replacement, repeat.

Toby.