BigWallop

Default That TV prog

"Andrew McKay" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:45:45 +0100, Wanderer
wrote:

no nothing! A definite tightening of the sphincter that day......

A tightening of the sphincter? I have a feeling mine would have been
an instant loosening.....

Andrew

A pal of mine was walking along the street with a posture that looked like a
near sitting position. I asked what he'd done and said he was desperate to
go to the loo. If you are that desperate to go to the loo, you'd be walking
with straight back and legs and buttocks clenched together very tightly, I
said. I might walk like that when I've finished, he replied.