gg

Default Disappointed

after you teach shirley how to understand people and a little joking ,then
you can move on to teaching her how to feed herself. please if you cant see
her for what she is, reread her post . just another person sho feels the
world and this little group should revolve around her.never been able to
help herself so ,the world owes her.I deal with these pain in the ***'* all
the time at work.
wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:10:15 -0400 (EDT),
(Shirley Thebaglady) wrote:

I am disappointed in this site. I am a newcomer who comes for help and
do not know who to trust as there too many jokers here. I have not
posted but do need help sometimes.

I thought by your title- Home Repair- that is what you all do here.

Shirley - That's the 'Net for you! Few newsgroups are free from
these poster that think they can be ever so "clever" because they can
hide behind their screens.

Unfortunately, NGs on "male"-oriented topics like home repair usually
attract these aggressive, juvenile, silly posters, whereas NGs on
"female"-oriented topics are much more straightforward,
issue-oriented, and cooperative.

However, on the good side, you did receive several sensible and
courteous replies, so don't go away. There *are* good, helpful
folks here. Just disregard the others.

--

Pax