gg

Default Disappointed

cant tell you what oil to use, till we know the temp. in your area. single
wght. works best on roofs 80 gear oil,should be builtup. durung summer
monthes around windows and doors a multi 10-30 . if you want too or can only
use one oil try 20-50 all around .the oil used should have less than 8000
miles on it ,this is to cut down on gas fumes from rich engines. fire safety
isnt a real problem and doesnt need to be addressed when waterproofing your
box. every time the teenages in my area burn my box down while I'm sleeping
in it .the gas only helps to couse a flash fire and burns its self out
before any really bad harm is done to me.
"mark Ransley" wrote in message
i think we need more jokers here, remember trust no1, or trust us all,
i do , forget the americam express card, Humor dont leave home
without it......Now what kind of oil do you recomend to waterproof my
box , gota go my ducts are calling for bread