Default Disappointed

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:10:15 -0400 (EDT),
(Shirley Thebaglady) wrote:

I am disappointed in this site. I am a newcomer who comes for help and
do not know who to trust as there too many jokers here. I have not
posted but do need help sometimes.

I thought by your title- Home Repair- that is what you all do here.

Shirley - That's the 'Net for you! Few newsgroups are free from
these poster that think they can be ever so "clever" because they can
hide behind their screens.

Unfortunately, NGs on "male"-oriented topics like home repair usually
attract these aggressive, juvenile, silly posters, whereas NGs on
"female"-oriented topics are much more straightforward,
issue-oriented, and cooperative.

However, on the good side, you did receive several sensible and
courteous replies, so don't go away. There *are* good, helpful
folks here. Just disregard the others.

--

Pax