Louis McEniry

Default Disappointed > In defence of this group

I think this is one of the best groups I have ever found. I have received
excellent advice (and in many cases thorough explanations, education,
references etc.) on just about everything I have done in my home for the
last few years. I look at what I have been able to do at my house with the
help I have received from the very good people on this group, I am thrilled
and grateful.

I make it a point to ignore and never participate in the silliness even on
the rare occasion it has been directed at me. Its a small price to pay for
the overwhelmingly good help and people found on this group. Like any pest
cut off their food source and they will go elsewhere.

"Shirley Thebaglady" wrote in message
I am disappointed in this site. I am a newcomer who comes for help and
do not know who to trust as there too many jokers here. I have not
posted but do need help sometimes.

I thought by your title- Home Repair- that is what you all do here.