MF

Default Disappointed

Shirley,

Most people are legit, and you can get some very sound advice here.
Unfortunately there are a few that do not like to be questioned or argued
with on their opinions, and you just have to either ignore them, or read
their posts for fun and try and determine just how many drinks they have
had. You can learn a lot by reading posts that are interesting to you, even
if you are not asking a particular question.

Good luck,

Maury

"Shirley Thebaglady" wrote in message
I am disappointed in this site. I am a newcomer who comes for help and
do not know who to trust as there too many jokers here. I have not
posted but do need help sometimes.

I thought by your title- Home Repair- that is what you all do here.