Bob Bowles

Default Cabinets, Let the buyer beware

Can't disagree more. Our kitchen cabinets were made in Canada, we're
in So. Calif., and the installer left a slab of cabinet carcase
material about 12""X96" for me to use for jigs, I'm a woodworking
hobbiest. It was propped against the garage cabinets just slightly
off vertical and in 2-3 days it sagged! This is what the "Certified"
Kitchen Designer claimed was "High grade particleboard". I hope to
have died or sold before our sink malfunctions especially with granite
drainboard and undermount sink!

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:09:38 -0400, "dadiOH" wrote:

In short, it isn't the material, it is how the material is used.