CBHvac

Default DON'T TRUST CBHvac

"Wade Lippman" wrote in message
t.net...

"CBHvac" wrote in message
From a guy that has to steal someone elses name, thats real good puss...

Is there a real Mark Ransley, or is the whole thing a troll?

Well...I have talked to the Mark that has a legitimate WebTV address, and
his mails go back to the same addy that is used in here, however, the FAKE,
or mark #2, whatever you want to call it, has a forged header that does not
resolve back to WebTV, but to a AT&T backbone server, and that, is the fake
one.
This, as we all know, happens about 2X a year...right when school lets out,
and the week after Christmas...when all the kiddys get a new system, or have
acess to one...

IF, the entire thing is a huge troll, its a good one...better than the Emily
troll over in alt.autos.camaro.firebirds that had EVERYONE believin she was
a girl..when she was a guy...and the funny thing is, she even met a few in
person, and they still SWEAR shes, a she...but aint the case..

Anyway...time will tell....and I havent had tiime to go looking, but I am
sure that the AT&T addy resolves back to a reg troll in here.