Grunff

Default Yet another cheap SDS dril thread...

Colin Swan wrote:

So what do you recommend, and where is it best to buy from? I don't
mind paying a bit more for better quality, but I just wonder whether a
cheap one would be more cost effective given that it will only get
occasional use.

If you don't mind the hassle of taking it back for warranty
replacement when it breaks, then a cheap one is probably more
cost effective.

If you want a machine that will last years, and that you could
use one-handed when necessary (e.g. on a ladder), then my choice
is a DeWalt 566 - great tool, great value at £100 (ScrewFix etc.).

--
Grunff