Art

Default tackiest brand names/worst brands TV/VCR/stereo etc?

Samtron, Brocksonic, Zenith, ?? All about the same overall quality??
"b" wrote in message
om...
"jakdedert" wrote in message

(snip)+

some of the more respected brands have names which would look/sound
just as tacky if not for their reputation...like Awai (took years before

ever found out how to pronounce that one), Akai, JVC, LG,

Sanyo...actually
almost any of the oriental brands.

I know what you mean. Often the name can sound cheesy yet the
equipment is good. For that reason I tried to include brands which A)
sound tacky but, more importantly B) I know produced junk, whether of
low quality or poor design....from having personally had first hand
experience of trying to repair it. To illustrate some of the worst
cases, there are some pics on the website at:

www.hometown.aol.com/worldoftack

regards, Ben