Eugen T

Default Quick Capacitor question

One more question..
How would you determine voltage rating of the capacitor if it's not written
on the cap?

"Eugen T" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all,
I have two identical circuits - both dead, so I started checking one and
after going through bunch of dead parts (it's power amp) - dead HexFET,

dead
inverter circuit I hit some capacitor that shows resistance of 3-4 Ohms

both
ways (I don't have cap meter). Anyway, here is what's written on this cap
(it's a cap for sure - marked C5 and has +/- on it):
1st board:
106M 10K - this K has small horizontal lines above and below the letter)
0126
2nd:
106M 10K (same K) 0234

According to the table that I have found it is 10*10^6 +/- 20% pF, so it

is
10uF +/- 20%.
Please let me know if this is correct

Thanks!