davetest

Default Odd problem turning on Sony XBR

On 27 Jul 2004 03:56:22 GMT, (LASERandDVDfan)
wrote:

Hard to determine without more information. It could be the infamous sound
module failure or it could be a power supply problem.

You might want to stop using the set any further and consider having it checked
out by a reputable repair shop.

This can be a problem that will progress and cause more damage unnecesssarily
if you continue to use the set in its current state. - Reinhart

Thanks for the info. I'll seek a sevice shop in my area.

Could you please enlighten me regarding the "infamous sound
module failure" ?

regards,
Dave