MarkC

Default Sanyo LA7841 IC

You could try Ness Elec at 800 375 3513 where I only pay $5.00 for
shipping & handling with no minimum order but I have an account with
them so you might have to pay a little more.
A local independent TV repair shop would most likely sell you one. Often
the VOUT chips will fail because of bad electrolytic caps in the VOUT
circuit so if you install a new one without replacing a high ESR or
leaky cap then the new VOUT could fail. Along with a bad VOUT you may
also have an open fusible resistor that is in the voltage supply line to
the VOUT. Email me the model of your set.
Mark