Art

Default Philips 10PR21C1 (old model) Antenna Connection Problem

VCR turned on and tv not on channel 3/4? Shorted cable, as Jerry stated,
defective RF convertor in VCR, Defective RF input into tuner, etc. Try the
antennea/cable lead direct to the tv.
"Jerry G." wrote in message
I sounds like you have a short on the end of the cable, or at the

connector!

--

Jerry G.

"humanbeing" wrote in message
m...
I am using a standard coaxial cable to plug into the 75 ohm connection
on the back of this TV, and then run it to the proper connection on my
VCR. I get no picture when the connection is tight. But if I just
insert the connection a little ways into the TV, I get a fuzzy
picture. I do not have cable. Could there be a loose connection in
the TV, or could the loose connection be in the coaxial cable?

Any help would be appreciated.