john

Default RCA CTC195

Ok ! Then the TV has a problem you going
into the service menus will not fix a fault.
First get the set repaired ..
kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Monica" wrote in message
om...
Because the picture was pinched on top and bottom and the colors
were out of alignment.
Any ideas???
~M~

"john" wrote in message

I like it I like it.
After you changed the fuse WHY did you go into the service menu,s ?
Tell us the rest of the story.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Monica" wrote in message
om...
Help!

Successfully replaced fuse, however...

While adjusting from tech menu, pressed wrong on remote and ended up

with a
black band across the middle of screen right where right display #

is
shown...therefore, can't see to set security pass # to continue with

adjust.
Can I get rid of the band? How do I get rid of the black band???

If not, ball park cost to repair?

Thanx!

Rookie (do it yourself) Tech

~M~