Chaos Master

Default Sharp TV 1984 model 20J81C - fuse blown.

derek said:
Thanks guys; regretfully I think you are right about the probable
fault(s) and the impracticality of repair. It relates to that other
post about the future of TV repair doesn't it - very sad. I hate this
throw away society!
Oh well - I'm not going to waste money on any rapidly obsolescing
high-end product when I rarely watch TV. Thinking of a cheap
Sanyo,Sylvania or something called Prima (Chinese I guess?)
Derek

Get a TV from a known brand like Sony, Philips...
You will get more TV for what you spend.

[]s
--
© Chaos Master. |"These wounds won't seem to heal
Posting from Brazil. | This pain is just too real