Default Very slow draining of bath, how to cure?

Mike P wrote:
Get rid of the bath & install a shower cubicle on a stand with an extra step
if needed to elevate it, I did this about 15 yrs ago and we have never
missed the bath. A shower is healthier than wallowing in your own soapy
water and it's cheaper.

My daughter just did exactly the opposite, she always showered until
recently but then discovered the luxury of a decent bath and wanted the
bath in the flat improved. That's why we now have a new bath there.

What about when you break you leg you ask, 'bin bag'.

.... another danger of showers! :-)

--
Chris Green )