dave

Default Fluke 79 -- Is rotary switch supposed to turn past last position?

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
I just discovered that the switch on my Fluke 79 can be turned almost
360 degrees. There is a stop preventing it from going CCW past 'Off'
and from turning CW to 'Off', but no stop preventing CW motion past
'Amps'.

Maybe I just never noticed this before? I mean, it doesn't feel broken
otherwise, and nothing is rattling around. Do others do this?

--
-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-

This happens after some years of use. My 77 does that, doesn't seem to be a
problem.

dave