parish

Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

Essjay001 wrote:

Dave Plowman wrote:
In article ,
Essjay001 wrote:
That's a bit like saying the majority of people in the world are
starving.

Given the obesity in the western world starving would be a good idea
for some

That's the sort of thing I'd expect from a government employee -
ignore the problem and give an irrelevant answer.

I am not a government employee, just an unemployment statistic

Ah! a fellow Govt. artist.

We do have something in common then, even if it's not posting style :-)

It's taken nearly 6 months but I've finally got a job and start 18 Aug.
I hope you get something sorted out soon. Having been through the mill
with the Job Centre I wouldn't wish it on anyone - not even top posters
(/me ducks and runs).