Mikael Karlsson

Default HP jornada spareparts?

Yes.

I'm pretty sure about it.
If I lift the lamp out of the screen, I see only red light from the it.

There should be a white light to get the screen "working" properly.

// Micke

"Jean Marc" skrev i meddelandet
Hi,
Are you sure this is the lamp ?
I think this is more probably an lcd display problem or a display

controller
problem and only the red pixels are working.

You can use a lense to check this hypothesis on the screen surface.

Rgds

"Mikael Karlsson" a écrit dans le message de
Hi..

Where can i find spareparts for my HP jornada computer?
I need the fluorescent lamp that's in the display.

Now i have a red light from it, and probably that will be black
very soon.

Any tips??

/ Mikael Karlsson, Sweden