Mark D. Zacharias

Default Is it Common for the "Tuner" to go out in Radios?

Actually pretty common. Usually bad solder connections, though the front-end
pack may need to be replaced and not just resoldered.

Mark Z.

"Buckshot" wrote in message
I have two radios, one that was in my boat, and one that came in my car,
they both seemed to just stop working. The "tuner" for the radio I mean.
All I would get was fuzz, even with the antenna fully plugged in. I don't
understand why it does this.. I did nothing to either piece that failed.

TIA

Buck