Loris Duranti

Default Pentax Zoom 105-R Camera: Help Needed !!!

Hi there !!!
I hope not to be too much OT and sorry if I am. Anyway, I've got
the following problem with my Pentax "Zoom 105-R" camera.

While switching it on, the zoom mechanism moves towards the maximum focal length (105 mm)
then the lens extends a little more and the camera blocks showing "E 97" on the display.
While switching it off, the zoom mechanism correctly stores the lens in the
lens cover, then the camera displays "E 93"

Till a few months ago, the "E 97" matter was happening only moving the zoom mechanism towards
the maximum focal length by means of the zooming lever so, paying some attention, it was still
possible to use the camera. During that period, I noticed that the display didn't show
the current focal length anymore but always the minimum (38 mm).

Is there anybody who can tell me the reason of this problem and give
me any suggestion on what to do after opening the camera ?!?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--

(www.cniinformatica.it)