IMM

Default Yet another cheap SDS dril thread...

"Colin Swan" wrote in message
Just popped into B&Q at lunchtime and noticed that they had a stak of
their own brand SDS drills, priced at just under £30. Had a look at
the box and they are 620W, with roto-stop, hammer stop and a safety
clutch.

So, are they any good? I don't want to spend a lot, as I don't do a
lot of drilling, but is this just too good to be true?

Good for a one off job until it packs up, or a few frustrating replacements
under guarantee. So if you are doing an extension it may be worth it for
just a year.

The better is the B&Q PP Pro 3 year guarantee range. Not sure if they have
an SDS in that range.

---