njbok

Default RCA D52W20 Always asks ENGLISH? When Turned on

"Art" wrote in message
Connect the cable lead to the RF input lead and let the set find the
channels, or loop it from the CATV box to the RF input so the tv finds at
least channel #3. Then select the component input to watch the thing. May
end the endless "English" and autp programme syndrome.

Thanks for the response Art. That makes a lot of sense. I just forwarded
that to my son and asked him to try it.

If I was there, I'd have tried it by now. Getting him to do something is
quite another story. Thanks again for the help........