sofie

Default Dental X-ray machine

Al A:
Sorry that I offended you with my "snide" remark.... it is an unfortunate
result of spending too many hours on newsgroups trying to determine how to
reply to the various types of requests for repair suggestions.
If you would have first posted the subsequent information that you did in
your follow up postings I would have offered more constructive comments and
suggestions, but the way that your original post was written made it seem
apparent to me that you were an inexperienced novice with a new "toy" that
you might have picked up at a garage sale or surplus sale.
On the newsgroups we get all kinds of crazy requests from newbies for help
fixing Microwave ovens, televisions, and other quite dangerous and deadly
home consumer devices that can otherwise be very safe is operated properly
and safety interlocks and covers are left in place. As I am certain that
you agree, these types of devices, including dental x-ray machines should
only be opened up and serviced by somewhat knowledgeable individuals.
Yes, your safety and the safety of others around you was my prime concern.
I trust that you will get the information you require for this worthwhile
endeavor with your dentist friend.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Al A." wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:53:18 -0700, "Sofie" wrote:

Yea..... they are used by dentists who know what they are doing, know how

properly operate the machine and know how to observe proper safety
procedures to take dental x-rays......
........ what else did you what to know?

Yes, I know all of that.

If you have only to offer snide remarks like the one above, please
don't waste your time on me. I am not worth the effort, I assure you.

Thank you,
AL