Tassanou

Default Stereo remote control information needed

Hi everyone

I am playing with remote control codes, was able to read and mimic my TV and
VCR remote controles using a microchip MCU.
lately, a friend of mine gave a dead Sharp Stereo player that I was able to
repair. The stereo is now working like new, but he can't find the remote
control that came with it. I thought building one is a good idea, but I don't
have the original one to copy the codes from.
the Stereo is a Sharp model CD-C420 if anyone can direct to where I can find
the codes for it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please reply to: