Orville Phillips

Default No audio via Digital inputs Pioneer VSX-d412

Thanks for your responce.
I discovered that when I have the MONITOR switch on the SELECT switch
doesnt work. I had run the equalizer/Tape deck through the monitor
loop. I also found that the middle pin on the coax I was using was
short and possible wasnt making contact. I still havent gotten
anything from the OPTICAL in but am not sure if the Coax to Optical
adapter (Audio Authority 977T) is working properly.
Orville.

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message ...
The Signal Select button on the front panel should control this. Page 31 of
the owners manual.

Would you like a PDF of the manual?

Mark Z.

"Orville Phillips" wrote in message
m...
I have a Pioneer Receiver VSX-D412 that work ok except I cant get any
audio when I use either the coaxial oor optical inputs.
Any sugestions?.
Orville Phillips