James Sweet

Default Pioneer M-790 amp adjustment

"Wild Bill" wrote in message
Hi Jim, how are you doing with that amp?

I have a similar model sitting on the shelf that I was going to TRY to fix

couple of years ago, and haven't gotten back to it.. yet, heheh.
I did get a complete new power section for it.

The service manual suggests putting some power resistors in the circuits
temporarily to check the bias. If you'd want more info, I'll look it up.

I'm
sure Mark's steering you in the right direction, since he's repaired quite

few of 'em.

Cheers
WB

I just got the parts the other day, haven't had a chance to look at it yet.